Monday, September 17, 2007

How I Defeated The Piraka On Xbox 360

I first got interested in Bionicle when I read a Bionicle book. Then I had a sleepover at my friend's house and we played Bionicle Heroes on Ps2 and I realized I too had Bionicle Heroes on Xbox 360! So I started playing it. I found it a little difficult when I faced on Guurak. I tried a few times and I finally got it! Then I got the hang of it! I unlocked Avak's stronghold and I collected a zamor sphere and defeated Avak and Roodaka. I unlocked many amazing places like Thok's mountain (leaving for last), Reidak's desert, Zaktan's jungle etc. I defeated many enemies like Avak, Vezok, Hannakn, 4 Rakshis, Axonn and Brutaka. I earned badges, collected zamor spheres, gold/silver cannisters and unlocked masks. I also upgraded Toa by visiting Balta at the shop. I got the Piraka a sand castle for their playground. Nuparu, Hewiiki and Jaller were awesome when I upgraded them!
I am only 34% through the game. I will update more next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great post. I would love to follow you on twitter.